Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Quick Update...More Tomorrow.

So you see the sun came out and I started working in our yard. Then I was busy catering a friend's party. And Bear, he needs to go to rehab twice a week; so there's that. Also, I'm sure it didn't help that I finally caved in and, having gone through the first 3 seasons in a week, am now in the midst of season 4 of Lost.

Very serious, important things going on here preventing me from blogging.

You haven't missed much. We did host another Sunday dinner with the Dezsos, but I didn't take a single picture the whole night. I was too busy turning the oven off in the middle of baking Check Spellingdessert. THAT ended well. Hello unintentional chocolate lava cake.

I also made it to my first farmers' market of the season. Barely. After taking a one hour detour, my friend and I got there about 20 minutes before the stalls were closed and let's just say, the pickings were slim.

And I have managed to get my herb garden to finally take root. Instead of my yearly 'buy a bunch of herbs, use them once and never have them grow back' routine. So that's exciting.

Tomorrow, however, I will be hitting up the farmers' market at an appropriate hour. I'll be bringing the camera and we'll do a little seasonal cooking update to get us all back into the swing of things around here. Sound good? Good!

We'll see you then.

No comments: