Friday, June 18, 2010

Uh, hi.

Remember me? I barely do.

It's been a whirlwind in these parts and when I've been able to keep my eyes open for more than two minutes, it's been to say hello to my husband and animal brood.

So yeah...sorry about that.

While we pull ourselves together for an anniversary blog post--can you believe it's been a year since we first saw Food Inc.--you can enjoy a batch of farmers' market recipes. All the farmers' markets should be in full swing at this point. I spend a sinful amount of money at mine (AND still do the CSA) each week. Delicious, fresh food. It can't be beat.

Farmers' Market Recipes (courtesy of Mom! Thanks Mom! Can I tell you how much I love my parents for supporting every zany idea I have? They have a ginormous garden in their backyard so eating fresh was always a part of their life, but now they send me all sorts of information and when I visit they buy "the right" types of meat for Michael and I. They're the best. Thanks!!!)

No comments: